If you’re trucking across the country in your RV, you’ll need to stop off and spend the night at an RV park in Walden, CO sometime before you get to your final destination. When the time comes to pull off the road and hook up for the night, we hope you’ll visit Hoover Roundup Motel & RV Park.
Our RV campground in Walden, CO comes complete with everything you need to rest, relax and recharge for a few days. Some of the amenities we offer include:
- We have 5 RV spots, available via first come, first serve.
- All RV spots are 75+ feet long and able to accommodate full-size campers and RVs.
- We offer all hook-ups, including water, sewer and electric.
- Our RV campground is family- and pet-friendly.
If you have any questions about our spots or the amenities we have available to you and your RV, please contact one of our friendly staff members today.
Please note that our RV park is closed to the public during the winter months (Oct.- Mar.). The park reopens seasonally in April. If you are uncertain about arrival dates for your RV, call for availability.
Nearby activities and attractions
People love staying with us because we offer convenient access to a wide range of outdoor activities. Just a short way from our motel, you’ll find all sorts of adventurous opportunities, including:
- We’re 4 minutes walking distance from a pool, bars, restaurants, gas station, hiking trails, sand dunes, snow mobile and cross country skiing trails, and more!
- For boaters, we’re a short distance from Lake John, Cowdrey Lake, Delaney Buttes, Seymour Lake, Independence Mountain, Rabbit Ears Pass, Cameron Pass and more.
- The TransAmerica Trail Bike Run passes through Walden, CO!
If you’re looking for something to do and can’t decide where to spend your time, talk to one of our friendly staff members. We can always recommend activities based on your interests and preferences. Stop by today or give us a call at 970-723-4680.